Summary and Features
An empty dolly can be stored at the top to make effective use of space.
By taking effective advantage of warehouse height, the Cargo Shelter expands usable storage space by about 1.8 times compared to side-by-side storage options.
Safety features include an anti-drop hook that prevents the cart platform from falling even in the rare event that the hoisting chain breaks.
Reducing the space needed to store carts frees up more room for actual product storage.
The Cargo Shelter’s is classification as “industrial equipment” means that it doesn’t require the same confirmation applications and other paperwork needed by mezzanine installations.
Available for leasing
Let’s solve the Problem of Basket Cart Storage!
Facilities like daily perishable goods delivery centers and distribution centers use large numbers of basket carts daily, with the carts cycling from being out on delivery to empty-cart retrieval. It often happens that the warehouse is quiet and empty when all the carts are out on deliveries, then crowded with carts when they all return.
And since it is unacceptable to run out of carts when there are deliveries to be made, many distribution centers must own thousands of them.
In frozen food operations, basket carts used for picking are stored in chilled spaces, so until the deliveries leave the space becomes buried in carts full of picked items, making it very difficult to move them around.
Finding ways to store so many space-occupying carts in such limited spaces is a rather challenging problem.
CARGO SHELTER solves these basket car storage challenges.
- Basket carts can be stacked on the ceiling portion, thus freeing up valuable work space below.
- Stacking basket carts on both the upper and lower portions increases storage efficiency 1.8times.
- During the most busy times, carts can be in full rotation, but stowed away conveniently when things are quiet. Allows your company to own more own basket carts without storage worries.
- Basket carts formerly stored outdoors can now be stored indoors, keeping them safe from rust.
- Basket carts can be stored in freezer and refrigerator warehouses, helping to maintain product quality.
- The Cargo Shelter’s classification as “industrial equipment” means that it doesn’t require the same confirmation applications and other paperwork needed by mezzanine installations.
- Installed in 3 to 5 days.
Specifications and Drawings
|2,800W×8,195L×4,530H(mm) / 1unit
|Upper: 25 carts × 2 rows = 50 carts
Lower: 25 carts × 2 rows = 50 carts
|Hanging balance weight format
|3-phase motor, 200V, 50/60Hz, 3.7kW,
4P, axle geared motor
|Upper Platform Weight Capacity
|29.4KN (588N/cart; 60kg/50 carts)
- ① Installation location may require a concrete foundation to be poured.
② Primary power supply required.
③ Outdoor specifications also available.