Summary and Features
Dedicated Pallet Reciprocating Type that does not require a pit and can be installed in the field in a short time.
No pit required
Designed for safety
- Just load a hand-cart, cargo cart, pallet, or other item onto the STEP Ⅱ’s special pallet and it is automatically raised from 1F to 2F or lowered from 2F to 1F.
- Requiring no pit, it is ideal for short-term installation and use at specific sites.
- Special pallets are loaded manually, but these are then loaded into the vertical conveyor automatically for better safety.
- Both the 1F and 2F loading entrances are equipped with safety doors for better safety.
- The STEP Ⅱ is not legally subject to regulations regarding simple lifts.
While simple lifts are required by ordinance to limit cargo dimensions to 1 square meter wide by 1.2 square meters high, the STEP Ⅱ is not subject to this limitation.
Exempt from elevator regulations
Conforms to the Building Standards Act and the Industrial Safety and Health Law, so does not require a building permit application or equipment installation report.
- Entrance abnormality de tection
- Abnormal position detection on each level
- Conveyor/table cargo presence detection
- Cargo height detection
- Over-height detection
- Emergency stop
Specifications and Drawings
|Max. Cargo Weight
|Special Pallet Dimensions
|Max. Cargo Size
|Cargo Cart Dimensions
Special Pallet Reference Dimensions
Special Pallet Dimensions, 9 patterns